Monday, January 02, 2017

Monday January 2

Kind of a boring day to start with.
The house is a real disaster!
So I hoped to get a lot done in the way of cleaning.....
And a lot got done, but there is still a lot to do.
I tried to get all of Christmas put away, but I am also trying to kind of organize the way it is put away....so that is taking some time.
The kids were helpful and also not so helpful.
Lots of fighting, as usual.
But for the most part, they got the stuff done I wanted them too.
We did have a surprise visit from Dad today in his firetruck!!!
He was out at Kuna caves on a call and came to see us on the way home :)
That was fun for the kids.
He didn't stay long, but it was still fun.
The Morgan's called to invite us to go sledding.
That was fun....it was cold and a lot of work to make our own sledding trails down the Capalls hillside...
But is was still lots of fun :)
A few funny things....
I pulled the suburban down to the shop to blow up one of the tubes to sled in.
Well, I totally got the suburban stuck!
I am not sure what is up!
The 4-wheel drive has been acting kind of weird, so maybe that's the problem.
I don't know.
So we ditched the suburban and took Madi's car :)
Luckily it was just down the street, so we threw the tube on top of the car and Madi help onto it through the sunroof!!!!!
Ha ha ha!
I cannot believe the amount of snow we still have!
It is beautiful, but I am sick of driving in it!!!!
Especially when I get stuck!








This was after Stacia fell over an irrigation pipe :)




No comments: