Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Wednesday November 2

So Elsie has been up since 4:30 :(
She was a little stuffy after school yesterday and said her ears were plugged.
So I am guessing the 'not being able to breathe' thing woke her up....
So I kept her home today.
She was good today, just really stuffy.
Hopefully she can get a good nights sleep tonight and be able to go to school tomorrow!
She was sad about missing school again!
I put movies on for her all day thinking she would fall asleep at some point.
Nope.
She is not a napper!
So I did not get everything done I had planned......
I did make cakes for the YW activity tonight.
And organized a cabinet :)
Besides getting a workout in, that is pretty much it.
Today Madi joined the bowling team.
Her and a bunch of friends joined and she is really excited about it :)
I went and set up for YW tonight, but I didn't stay, because Dad's at work and I didn't want to leave Elsie with someone if she's not feeling good (and super tired!)
But the big girls had a fun time.
They did a murder mystery dinner using a story from the Book of Mormon.
They said it was really fun!
So this morning, Bubble brought me over the newspaper so I could have a souvenir of our favorite neighborhood hero!
It was pretty neat.
The tech team was awarded a special harness and Brent played a big part in all of it.
Pretty darn cool.
Oh, and there's that mustache again..... :)


No comments: