Thursday, November 03, 2016

Thursday November 3

Everyone slept good last night (except for dad, at the station!)
So Elsie went to school, still a little stuffy, but not too bad.
I got some stuff done today.
Got some tomatoes picked out of the garden and cleared out to of the plants.
Just three more to do before it frosts.....
I am picking the green tomatoes and having them ripen in my basement.
I also made a make-shift shelf for under my stove so that it isn't a total mess down there!
Nothing much else happened....
It was Porter's music program at school today.
It was a Veteran's Day celebration.....and Port has been excited about it.
Dad got off about 6 from work so he could come.
The kids were all excited to see him :)
Port looked so cute at his program!
Little stinker didn't sink a lot of the time.
He looked so tired, and maybe a little zoned out :)
But so cute!


Making a heart with his hands as he sings..... "land that I love"


Concentrating really hard on the notes to hit!


I love my sweet, rotten, boy.

No comments: