Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tuesday November 22

I woke up this morning to Porter and his entire bedspread and all his stuffed animals on our bedroom floor.
He has no memory of coming down with all that stuff.
So he sleep-walked, down the stairs with a giant queen size bedspread and about 10 stuffed animals!!!!
It makes me sick to think that he could have easily fallen down the stairs!!!!!!
Or maybe he did fall, and the blankest and stuffed animals broke his fall!!!!!!
I hope he doesn't do that again!
We also woke up to Elsie having a fever.
Bummer.
She took it easy and she was feeling okay, just a scratchy throat.
I forgot about a dentist appointment Cassi had, so I ran her there to get a cavity filled.
Dad helped Port with his lizard robot and then made some drawer fronts for me.
We were going to start on back splash tile....but that got pushed off.
Possibly tomorrow.
We did, however, get a lot of leaves picked up!
Well, not me.
The big girls and dad mostly.
Port and Cannon helped.
After that, we decided to take advantage of 1/2 off tickets and go to the movies.
We went and saw Trolls.
Elsie was feeling good enough to go and I think getting out of the house was good for her.
Not much more happened the rest of the day except a lot of fighting :(
Hopefully there will be less of that tomorrow!



No comments: