Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday November 26

So it was another rough night :(
Poor Elsie just gets coughing and then crying because it hurts her throat so much.
Poor thing!
I wish it would just go away.
No fever today, and she has been pretty good all day.
She did have more coughing attacks, but they seem to hurt a little less....
The big girls got chores done, while the little ones took it easy.
Port has been saying his throat is dry.....he better not be getting this!!!!!
Anyway, while the girls took care of things here at home, I got some errands done.
I got some stuff for Port's baptism, which is this next Saturday!
I got him some scriptures engraved with his name.
And a new tie to go with his new shirt and pants.
He will be so handsome :)
Madi and Cassi went with friends to Kuna caves and had a fun time there.
About 6:30 we went to the Morgan's house to play games.
 I thought everyone felt good and was in need of getting out....
Elsie was so excited to see Sierra.
But I think she talked too much, with her already completely hoarse voice!
She was ready to go home before it was 8.
The rest of the kids stayed there to play games and watch movies.
They are still gone.......
Elsie is gonna sleep on the couch tonight.
I am afraid I won't be able to hear her little squeak cries, so I will keep her on the couch, closer to me.
Poor girl just needs sleep!!!!!!!
(Me too!)







No comments: