Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday November 25

It was a rough night for both Elsie and Porter.
I made an appointment at the DR for both of them.
But Elsie was negative for Strep and Port, well they said all looks good with him too.
We came home and rested again.
Poor Elsie just breaks my heart :(
I hope it is a better night and day for her tomorrow!
Port's eyes are still kind of swollen, but not bad.
He has been a little grumpier than usual, and saying he has a headache.
Hope he gets some good sleep too!
Not much else happened today.
I did work on making an invite for Port's baptism, which is in a week!
Crazy!
And exciting!
I also worked on our Christmas card.
We went to Bubbles to watch the BSU game this afternoon.
Not a good game :(
Well, actually everyone else but Elsie and I went.
We did go at the end for a little bit, to get Elsie up and walking and out of the house.
Her poor little muscles are getting so tight from not doing anything for so many days!
I think it was a nice change of scenery for her today.
The big girls spent a lot of the day at the Morgans house again,
They are leaving in January for a 4 1/2 month excursion through Europe and I know all of our kids will be going through withdrawals!!!!!
Mater spotted Elsie today while the front door was open.
And he made an excited noise I have never heard before!!!!!!
That poo dog has really missed his Elsie bug!
It was the sweetest thing!
She hung out with him by the garage door later in the evening after she had a rough bout.
Mater sure helped her feel better!
It really was so cute!




No comments: