Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday October 15

I took some photos this morning....I was worried about the wind and rain, but it ended up being pretty perfect weather for pictures.
With beautiful overcast lighting :)
When I came home, the kids were doing a good job getting cleaning jobs done.
I wish it still looked the same now that it did then!!!!!
Why do they mess it all up so quickly!!!!!!
Anyway, kids hung out with friends, I washed and sorted laundry.
Then tonight was the adults session of stake conference and it was confirmed that it will in fact be reorganized tomorrow.
So we will see how it goes.
The meeting tonight was great.
Basically the message I came home with......
Have faith.
Do what is right and things fall into place.....today, tomorrow, in five years, or not even this life time, but it all works out.
And also we don't need to try and be anyone else's Savior.
That role is already filled......so as much as there are people in ours lives we may want to save, the best thing we can do is choose the right and have faith in Heavenly Fathers plan.
It will all work out.
Also.....there was a lot of talk about family scripture study.
I do enjoy our family scripture reading time :)
I really think it is one of the most important things we will do for our kids.
It was a nice meeting.
It did run late though........
Cass was home with her friend Lily.
But Madi and Carley watched the little ones at the Morgan's house.
They all had a fun night, even if it did go late :)

No comments: