Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday October 14 (add football pictures)

It was another bust day.
Not many un-busy days anymore :)
After the kids got off to school, Drew came over to hang a couple cabinet doors!
They look so awesome and I seriously can't wait to have my kitchen put together and done!!!!!!
I am thinking it might actually really happen!!!!!
Very exciting!
We also had the septic people over, but they couldn't find it.....so we had to wait until the afternoon to have the guy with the camera come and find it.
They will be back out Monday with the tank to pump it out.
Dad ran some errands....new filters for the furnace, return of a light that was supposed to last 45 years....you know, that kind of stuff :)
I went to Elsie's art smart and it was a fun time.
The artist was Claus Oldernburg and we made some over-sized paper pizzas.
I think they turned out pretty great.
After school there wasn't much time before we had to leave for Port's last Friday Night Football game.
It was a good season :)
And it was a fun team.
Afterwards we all, the Edwards, the Leavitt's and us, went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate.
It was a really fun night :)


Elsie's pizza is the one on the left with the olives.
SO CUTE!!!!!


I wasn't there when the kids gathered for pictures :(
But at least I was sent a photo.....



No comments: