Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday October 24

Dad went and helped his friend, Aaron hale, all day today.
I just got the laundry done from our trip and got grocery shopping done.
Drew and Heather came over too and we got a couple more doors hung!!!!!
Woo hoo!!!!!
Thanks guys!!!!
You totally rock!
I just love my cupboard doors!
And I will love them more when they are all finished and painted!
When dad got home, he and Port went and fixed the electric fence that somehow broke again while we were gone.....
When I went to see how it was going, they were playing target practice with old produce from the garden :)
Then they came up on the deck for some more shooting.
Port had a fun time with his dad.
We had a storm roll in.
It was really pretty right before, and then it was so sparkly and rainbow-ey after.
I kind if wish I would have had a time lapse video of it!
Next time, that is what I am gonna do :)
Tonight Port did FHE.
He has a little packet that he got at the 'Great to be 8' night.
It has some great FHE lesson guides in it.
The one he chose was about the Sacrament and why it is important.
He did a great job.
And, with a little help, he bore his testimony at the end, and it was the sweetest thing :)
I told him to just tell us what he believes is true.
I can't believe my baby boy will be baptized in a little over a month!
It is a very exciting thing!



Storm rolling in....


After the storm....


No comments: