Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday Sept. 15

After a few errands today, I went shopping and got a couple pairs of pants, since it isn't really shorts season anymore :(
The rest of the day was cleaning and Katie Dastrup come by for some barn wood and we talked for a little while too.
Belle came home from school with Elsie today.
They had fun playing with the animals and on her swing in her room.
They also went and visited Sierra.
So that was fun.
I ran Madi to work for a couple hours and the little ones got snow cones....
After Volleyball, We took a couple more campaign picts for Cassi :)
I really really love them.
She hung up three of the posters today and she said people really like them.
She will hang three more tomorrow......I think they all turned out so cute!
Don't you think?
Oh, and apparently she goes by Cass at school.........






3 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are darling!!!!!

Chalisse Martineau said...

I love them!! They are so awesome Cass!!

Chalisse Martineau said...

I love them!! They are so awesome Cass!!