Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Sept. 16

I was pretty productive today and I even got a nap!
I only took a nap because I was up at 4 a.m.
Our carbon monoxide detector was beeping every 30 seconds.
It did it earlier in the day and I just reset it.
All was fine.
But when it happened at 4 a.m. I COULD NOT go back to sleep worried that all my babies would die up there!!!!!
I was a bit irrational, but then I started thinking about what if there was a fire.....
So ya, I didn't sleep.
I don't know what the problem was.
I checked the battery and it is a full battery...
But if it was really detecting carbon monoxide it would not only beep every 30 seconds.
I learned that from my fireman when I texted him at 7......
That would have been useful information at 4 a.m. :)
Anyway....
But I was productive today with laundry and dishes and cleaning up in the house.
Then I laid down a little before lunch and it was just what I needed.
After that I went for a run!
Yay!
It's been a while!
So we had a lot of activities going on tonight.
Madi went to the Rocky Mountain/Mountain view football game....which we won :)
Cassi went to a friend party.
Then Elsie and I went to Port's and dad's football game.
Dad got a couple hours covered so he could come and coach.
Port had some great flag pulls.
One time he said he felt like he was falling and so he just grabbed....and he got both of the kids flags!
Pretty cool!
Then after dad left back to work, I got the little ones into bed.
Just waiting for those big girls now........









No comments: