Saturday, July 02, 2016

Saturday July 2

Last night was a little rough.
We had some kind of animal in our ceiling.......could not figure out what it was.
So it wasn't a good night.
In the morning, I went for a long run.
I went 8 miles today!
Woohoo!
While I was gone, Brent left for about an hour to cover a guy so he could go to his daughters soccer game.
When he got back, he crawled up to find it was just a nest of birds.
By the sound of things last night we were sure it was a raccoon or squirrel or something!
Glad it was an easy fix :)
The Brent and I got the sprinklers laid out.
The kids got stuff cleaned up in the house.
After lunch and a shower we all went out to see 'Finding Dory'.
What a cute show.
It was nice to get out (to a good movie :)
After that, I took Madi to work.
Port went with her and played in the playground.
He thought that was pretty great :)
After I dropped them off I went and did some grocery shopping.
Got home and made dinner and Stacia came over and we chatted for a little while.Then Dad left to get Madi and Port, then took Madi to her friend, Cam's, house to watch a movie with her friend who moved, Kaylee.
She is visiting because she is going to EFY with Cam next week :)


No comments: