Friday, July 01, 2016

Friday July 1

Brent got home this morning and after I went for a run, he and Cassi took Morgan to Burley to meet up with Steph.
Bummed she didn't feel well enough to stay longer :(
But we are glad she got to come for a little bit anyway!
While they were gone the little kids and I took Madi to work.
Then we came home and I worked on my lesson for YW.
I hope it comes together.
I am pulling from three different talks/books.
There is just so much good stuff I want to share..........but I want to be able to get to it all!
Next time I will only use ONE talk!
Elsie watched a movie (Home) and Port watched while he made a cardboard airplane....with a moving propeller!
That kid is so creative!
He goes through A LOT of paper and tape........
But I love seeing what he creates!
Dussy boy....I think he is trying to create his very own drone :)
When Cass and Dad got home, I was ready to get out of the house!
So Dad took me on a date.
We went to dinner and then a movie.
The only movie we could get in before we had to go and pick Madi up was 'The Shallows'.
It was entertaining.....but a waist of that much money!
Oh well.....at least we got out :)





No comments: