Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wednesday June 22

I went for a run then went with Brent to drop off our suburban to see what needed to be fixed.
We came back and the kids rode Strip.
Elsie was so excited!
It has been a long time since she has been on Strip!
Then Nancy came and got the big girls and took them back to Randolph for the day.
After i showered and got ready, we took the little ones to the Safety fair they were having in town.
The kids had lots of fun and got lots of fun stuff.
Lots and lots of color changing pencils ;)
Dad picked up the suburban on the way back....along with the $420 bill......
I drove back in Gramps truck and Elsie really wanted to drive by Grandma on the way back.
So we did.
It just melts my heart every time Elsie is there.
She talks about Grandma every day.
I am so thankful for the relationship they had, the friendship.
Elsie will never forget the way her grandma loved, LOVES, her!
We came home and had a little nap (don't judge me....these allergies are killing me!!!!) 
.....while the boys went and did some lawn mowing up by the warehouses.
For dinner we went to Nancy's to eat roasted hot dogs.
Before we left though, I loved the little talk Gramps gave Port about back in 'the olden days' :)
Dinner was fun and the girls decided to sleep over.
So we will grab them in the morning before we head to Utah.
We had to make another stop at Dussy boys to fly the drone again.
Those boys have so much fun.....and Port was trying real hard to be patient for his turn.
There was one incident where Brent almost took Dussy boys head off.......that would have been bad!
Ha ha.......but all was fine :)
We took a picture of us from the drone camera, but I need Dustin to send that to me......
I will be waiting.




























No comments: