Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thursday June 23

This morning we got all our stuff packed up.
Dad went and got the big girls and they helped clean up our messes here at Gramps house.
We left around lunch time.
And we made sure to stop by and say bye to Grandma too.
Elsie made sure of that!
The drive to Em's wasn't too bad.
Once we got here we all just relaxed.
Then Em and I went shopping for the stuff we need for the dinner we are in charge of tomorrow.
Came home and all had dinner together.
Watched some movies......
Port and I read out on the front porch.
Elsie introduced Emmy to 'When Calls the Heart' :)
And now they are all in bed.
Actually, Cassi is over at Mel's house babysitting her kids.
We are gonna go get her soon.
Tomorrow is our family picture day :)
Fun for everyone!
(Ha ha ha.....)
Wish me luck!









1 comment:

Nancy said...

O, the goodbye pictures make me sad :( I'm sure Keith enjoyed having you here!!!!!