Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tuesday April 19

After I dropped the kids off at school, I went for a quick run.
I needed to get something in, because it was going to be a busy day and I knew if I didn't do it right away, it wouldn't happen.
Then i showered and went and picked Cassi up from school.
She had another appointment for another ultrasound today ....then was SUPPOSED to see the pediatric surgeon after that.
But the surgeon got called out of town on family business, so that is postponed until next Tuesday.
The surgeon requested a specific person to read the ultrasound.
So she was in there with the tech, and they both seemed confused as to what it was too.
It looked like a lymph node, but it was in an odd spot for that.
And it is very close to the surface of the skin.
Also, they said it could be a cyst, but that a cyst wouldn't have blood flow, and this thing showed blood flow.
They also said the edges looked clean on some spots, but jagged on others.
They really gave us no ideas on what they were looking at.
So we just wait another week to see what the surgeon feels.
After our appointment, we went and had lunch at Cafe Zupa.
So that was a fun time.
It was nice to have some one on one time with her :)
She is a good kid, that has had a lot of those FUN (not fun) pre-teen attitude stuff lately, so it was nice to see her not in that way today!
I dropped her off back at school, then I went to get some Lularoe clothes because I am having a party in a few weeks, and wanted some stuff to wear so that people will ask, 'where did you get that super cute dress' and I will say that I am having a party, come check it out! :)
I got some super cute stuff and can't wait to get more!
I got home and cleaned up the kitchen.
Then I went to the school to help get stuff hung up for Port's class for Art Gallery Night on Thursday.
I have to go back sometime tomorrow to hang the stuff for Elsie's class too.
Came home when the kiddos got out of school.
Elsie had speech, and she was a good girl and worked hard.
Then I made another cake, because I was supposed to make one for the Relief Society activity tonight....
Then dad texted and said that there were some hours available to take, and that he was coming home!
Yay!
He is pretty beat!
They had a big rescue up in the canyon today, and he loves that kind of stuff!!!!
After we had some eggs for dinner (we have so many eggs!!!!) I took Elsie and Cassi with me to the RS night.
It was a Humanitarian project and we made 10 fleece blankets!!!
It was amazing how fast those blankets got done!
And so cute to have all the sweet little hands helping out.





No comments: