Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Wednesday March 2

Today wasn't as crazy as I expected it to be....but it was still crazy.
This morning I had a lady in my ward come over to teach me some Family Search tricks.
I am so excited about it :)
It was so much fun to find names....but also clean up ALLLLLLL the duplicate names!
I also figured out that I cannot attach Brent's line to my line because there are different record numbers that were created....and you can't merge duplicates while they are still living.
So that kind of stinks!
But I can still just log in as him to look down his lines :)
Anyway.....so it was a successful Family Search lesson!
I still have a ton to learn, but came away with lots of names to take to the temple for work.
I went for a long run today after that.
We did not get up early today.
We decided mid week is a good day to rest.
So those are the days I will make long run days, if I can.
After my run I tried to work on my lesson for Sunday, but ended up going to Family Search for a little bit before I HAD to jump in the shower and go pick up Cassi to take her to piano and then get the little ones from school.
Then pick Cassi back up from piano.
Came home and made dinner with Elsie as my side kick while the big girls did homework and Port played soccer with the boys.
After dinner cleanup we headed to the church for YW.
All of us....littles included.
But turns out that I was not needed, they were doing camp certification, so they sent me home with the kiddos.
Which worked out nice cause I got them to bed at a good time and then did more Family Search ;)
I MUST get my lesson planned for Sunday though!!!!
I have everything I want for it, except a lesson outline!
And I need that.
I just need quiet time to sit down and really think about it..........

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'd love to hear the tricks and tips you've learned. I really need to work on some family history! But it feels so daunting! My family should make a family trip to the family history center!!