Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday March 29

I helped in Port's class for a little bit this morning.
They had a sub and she seemed super overwhelmed.....and they are a pretty good class.
But I could tell her high stress level seemed to rile them up :(
Anyway.....I noticed the other day that Port's pencil was all chewed up.
Then looking at all his pencils in his desk today......they are all chewed up!
I need to ask his teacher if maybe he can have some gum or something in class, because he is obviously needing some oral stimulation!!!!!
Crazy!
I can't believe his teeth aren't all chewed up......because he gnaws at the metal part until it rips off and then chews on the wood!
Crazy boy!
Anyway, i got home and Drew was and he brought the doors he had made for some more of the cabinets!
I am so excited!
The more I see of the doors on there, the more excited I get!
They are looking so good!
I just need to get them painted!!!!!!!
Oh man.....so much to do!
We tried to wait for Bubbles and Eldon to get back from their ride to Nampa....
But we headed over and got the tree finished up and I still had time to go for a run before the kiddos needed picked up :)
Then Elsie had speech therapy and we had fried rice for dinner, which was a big hit with everyone!




No comments: