Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday March 28

After I dropped the kiddos off at school, I ran to say a quick hi to Jenni (maybe it was a little more than a quick hi :) and take her back some items that were at my house.
I was on my way to that part of town to do a swap for some of the Lularoe pants Madi got a little bit ago.
There was some holes.....and so they replaced it for her.
I also got these AMAZING buffalo pants that fit Elsie perfectly!
And I guarantee she will never take them off.
Jenni found them at a Lularoe party last week, and they saved them aside for me because they knew I needed to have them!!!!!
I was so excited to give them to her after she got home from school!!!!!
Yes, I may just have a slight obsession with Elsie's Buffalo obsession ;)
When I got home from that, I hung some more laundry on the indoor line......and Dad started trying to figure out what is wrong the dryer.
Then I ate lunch and went over to Eldon and Bubbles and we trimmed trees together.
Brent was going to come over too....then he got a migraine :(
Bummer.
He laid down and Bubbles fed me pie after we took a break from pruning.
I came home when kiddos started getting out of school.
Then when I was making dinner, we saw Eldon had gone out and started to burn our ditches.
So we ran out and chatted with them some more.
Port and Cassi helped pull the propane in a wagon.
Then they went to Bubbles house after and got a treat too :)
I don't know how we got so lucky to have them.
Such great people......so happy our little family gets to have them in our lives.
For FHE tonight, we did another one of Port's baptism lessons.
When we went to the Great to be 8 night, they gave each of the kids a folder with 4 FHE lessons to help prepare the month before their baptism.
But we plan to use them over and over :)
They are fun lessons.








1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Those buffalo pants are the best!!!!!!