Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tuesday February 16

It was kind of a lousy day today.
Madi's ride slept in, so I ran Madi to school.
While I was gone, Cassi was so great to help Port with his homework, but she lost track of time and so she missed the bus.
But Dad was able to take her to school.
He poor foot was hurting bad, but she didn't want to miss school.
I was feeling really yucky this morning......so I got the kids ready and Dad took them to school.
We watched some TV and I fell in and out of sleep.
I got up and called to make an appointment with the doc.
It wasn't until 4:45, so Brent and I got to work on the bathroom floor.
Which turned into a huge headache.....
The biggest problem being........we mapped out the cut pieces, but figured we didn't need to do that for the full squares, cause they would all fit the same,
Wrong.
With each different package of tile we got, they are all a bit off in size.
So things weren't fitting perfectly together, and it was just frustrating!
Meanwhile I called about Cassi's tetnis (sp?) shot, and found out she was due, and while we are at it, why not do 3 other shots :)
She would need them before 7th grade anyway....
So I ditched Dad, and picked Cassi up and took her for her shots.
I didn't have enough time to take her home before I had to leave for my appointment, so she went with me,
I should have not even gone.....I don't feel like it did any good.
I thought I had strep for sure......but he didn't even do a strep test.
He said usually people with no tonsils don't get strep....so it wasn't worth testing.
But he still thought it was some sort of bacterial infection so wrote me for some antibiotics anyway.
I think I will give it a couple more days to see if ti goes away on it's own and then do the antibiotics.
Anyway.....Cass and I picked up dinner at Walmart when we went to fill the prescription.
After dinner, we did homework and also FHE.
We had to make up for missing it last night :)
And they are all off to bed.
I hope tomorrow is a bit more fun!

1 comment:

Chalisse Martineau said...

The Dr is wrong, I do not have my tonsils and I've had strep twice this year (positive strep test both times). I hope you get to feeling better very soon.