Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday February 29

The big girls and I were up at 5:30 this morning.
Cassi and I have been working out together at 6 for the last month.
well, Madi asked if she could join us......but we would have to do it at 5:30!
We were happy to let her join in :)
It has been a fun time for Cassi and I and I think it will be great to add Madi in.
I hope getting up early will get them to go to bed at a better time!!!!!!!
*****
Dad got some studying in today.
The test is on Friday......and he's not very excited about taking it :(
I got some stuff done around the house and some YW stuff done.
I need to plan the combined lesson for this Sunday......
I have all the stuff in my head that I want to do, but have yet to put it all into a lesson.
I should get going on that!!!!!
I did get a short run in.
The workouts we do in the morning are pretty simple 30 minute workout....which are great.
But I am also trying to get running back into my life.
We are ALL much happier people when I get to run!
After my run and shower it was time to go and get Madi to take her to PT.
She was hurting over the weekend because she didn't do her exercises and she forgot to pack her anti-inflammatory medicine.
So she was not feeling good.
But she got a good workout today and hopefully it won't take too long to start feeling good again.
I dropped her off at home then went and got the little kids.
They all got homework and chores done.
While I cooked dinner Elsie cried on the floor about not wanting to do her homework.
Once she shaped up and did it, it only took her 2 minutes!
Stinker....20 minutes of throwing a fit over 2 minutes of homework!!!!
That girl!!!!!
BUT...she did more scripture reading tonight!
Yay!!!!
For FHE we talked about our family challenge......and how we are really starting it now.
I had their tracking sheets printed off, and weekly family goals made....it's for real this time!
I think it is gonna be fun for everyone :)


1 comment:

Sara said...

Elsie has such a sweet smile!!

How fun for you and the two older girls to work out together! 5:30 is early!! :)