Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday February 19

Cassi got to babysit tonight.
And Madi had Maegan over again.
Maegs is a fun one :)
So I got pizza for them all and then later on we went and got some frostys.
It was a chill night just watching Brave with the little ones.
I didn't get as much accomplished today as I would have liked.
I did get a YW presidency meeting in.
And I did get some shopping done for our YW activity this week.
But that's pretty much it.
But that took up quite a bit of time.......
Oh and I did do some grocery shopping.
Well, I shopped for the growing list we keep on the fridge, not the full shopping for the weekly meals......
I do need to get to that.
It just takes so long to think of meals, then write down what is needed for the meals and then I like to write the list in the order I go in the store.......is that weird of me????
I should start keeping my lists and rotate them when I go.
That would be the smart thing for me to do........


No comments: