Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday January 20 (add pictures)

I helped out in the office at school this morning.
Then i came home and got some stuff done.
Then I tried to order some pictures to hang on the wall....but for some reason it is giving me trouble!
Which bums me out!
I am excited about getting more stuff on the wall.
I have a print with our family theme on it....and I love it.
I can't wait to get it up!
If I can ever figure out how to get it ordered!!!!
Anyway.
Then I ran some errands.
And before I knew it....the kids were home from school!
It goes by so fast!
The girls went to YW earlier than usual because they were going ice skating.
I didn't go because I stayed home with the little ones with dad at work :(
But the girls had a fun time.
The little ones and I stayed home and they painted their pots for their plants we got from Grandmas funeral.
Another sweet little reminder of her in our every day.
I will hopefully re-pot them tomorrow, and the big girls can paint theirs.


 This is what I want printed.....but it will be like 20x30 in an old frame I have hanging by the TV.
I have fun pictures of the kids ice skating and painting the pots.....
But for some reason my phone is having trouble sending my pictures to the computer!
Dang electronics!!!!!
I will add them later....in the books ;)

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

That picture with your theme will look amazing!! So beautiful!