Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thursday January 21

Madi came home at 11 today because they are doing the EOC's.
Then she had a PT appointment.
She has still been having back problems.
We took her to Dr. Allie and she recommend we go and see the PT again.
So we went in.
We saw the same lady that Madi worked with after the accident.
She said she does not like that she is still hurting.
She did her 'exam' and she said she didn't like how squishy she was around the L-2, L-3 area.
She was going to call Dr Allie and see about getting more imaging done, possibly a bone scan.
She said that she thinks there could possibly be a stress fracture there.
Anyway, we will just see how it goes.
She did get some exercises to work on, so hopefully that can relieve some of the pain and pressure.
She is s trooper.
After school, Cassi cleaned her room then she and I spent a lot of time together.
It just happened that way, and I think it was something both of us needed.
She played her guitar for me.
I finally got it fixed and it has been so nice to hear her playing!!!!!
I love it!
Then she painted her plant pot.
I sat with her and talked with her and helped her when she asked.
And then she wanted some Jamberry nails on.
I enjoyed that little bit of time together, even though everything else was still going on around us.
Just a little bit of focused one on one.....maybe that's what we need more of!
All of us!
It is so good for the kids....but so good for me too!!!


No comments: