Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday January 13

I almost got all the Christmas tree stuff taken down.
Those lights take forever to unwind off the tree!!!!
I also did laundry today.
And I helped in Elsie's art smart class.
She drew a buffalo, and it was the cutest thing!
I forgot to take a picture!!!!!
But we will get to take it home after Art Gallery night.
It will go in a frame in her room for sure :)
After school, I planned to take Elsie to Activity days, but right before we left, she was walking with a globe in her hands.
Don't ask me why.
But she fell back on her bum and raised her hands above her head and held onto the globe.
I went around to tell her good job to keeping hold of the globe, but then I noticed she was trying to cry, but couldn't breathe.
I held her close and tried to calm her down so she could get a good breathe.
She finally could breathe and started crying.
I asked if her bum hurt, cause that is usually what it is,
Her poor tailbone.
But she said it hurt up her back :(
That didn't sound good to me.
But it must have sent some kind of shock waves up her back, and knocked the air out of her too.
It was so sad to see her like that.
I talked to Dad.
He said have her rest, so that's what we did.
We watched a Fixer Upper together.
After that, she could get up and walk, but even when she went to bed she still said it hurt a little bit.
Darn-it!
Breaks my heart!!!!
At 7, it was tie for YW.
The Morgan's took the little ones for me so I could go be with the YW.
Madi made a cute wooden arrow for her room.
And Cassi, the beehives and I went and played some volleyball.
One of our Beehives, who will be a Miamaid next week, wanted to teach the girls Volleyball.
It worked out nice and the girls had fun!
*****
Baby update.
Kaiya is a feisty little fighter, April says :)
The gave her some milk in the feeding tube today and swabbed some in her mouth.
She is a tiny little thing.
Still don;t know much about any challenges she faces, but so far so good.
Little Cole had to get the breathing tube put back in today.
He wasn't doing so good so they put him on a CPAP, which he did not like!
Then they checked him and one lung had collapsed.
So they put the tube in and he started doing much better.
Brookie said the the doc said the little Cole was working so hard to breathe, it was the equivalent to an all day workout!
Poor baby :(
But he is such a little champ and he is doing so good!!!!
Still lots of prayers needed for these little ones!!!





No comments: