Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thursday January 14

Happy 16th Anniversary to us!!!!
Dad worked today :(
But he took the evening hours off so he could take me out!
What a good guy!
I spent my day taking the rest of the Christmas tree and stuff down.
I didn't do much else.
I did take a nap.
I kinda felt lousy this morning, kind of nauseous.....so I laid down and I felt much better.
And ready to go for the day.
Dad sent me a picture of his finger.
He got his ring smashed on him!!!!!
I told him that is not very good luck on his anniversary!!!!!
Well, he got it off.
So, his anniversary gift is on it's way, coming from Amazon.com.....
A silicone ring :)
Got the kids home from school and working on homework.
Dad got home a around 5:30.
After he got ready, we were off.
We are gonna go out to a movie tomorrow.
I didn't want the kids to be up too late, again!
So tonight we just went out to dinner.
But it was nice to sit and talk.
There have been some stressful things going on in our lives, and sometimes just sitting and talking is just what is needed.
And some bread pudding of course!
In the middle of our potato skins, I found the cutest little heart :)
My fav <3 p="">
It was a nice night.
We sure have had some crazy roller coaster rides in our 16 years.
But I am thankful for him to be by my side.
We need each other.


This is the bridge where he proposed to me 16 years, and a few weeks ago ;)




No comments: