Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Wednesday December 2

Crazy day today!
I helped at the office at school this morning.
Then got some errands done.
There is a little project I am working on for my lesson on Sunday......
And every time I work on it I keep thinking about that "Simple Quilt" talk from last conference!
But it is a special Christmas lesson, and I want the girls to have something to focus on and remember throughout the month.
It will be awesome if it all comes together!
Then this evening we had YW.
I had to take the little ones with me because Dad is working......
They did pretty good.
I left early so I could get them in bed and then once Madi and Cassi were home, I left again for a presidency meeting.
And that just got over.
It doesn't seem like much, but it sure felt like a crazy day!

No comments: