Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday December 15

I spent the day getting the extra Christmas stuff cleaned up and getting picked up around the house.
And laundry.
Still lots of that.
There is always lots of that ;)
Tonight was Porter's Christmas music program.
He was so dang handsome!
And he sang!
He never seems to sing in programs!
He stands there and looks cute, but kind of zones out.
But today he sang and he was so cute!
My dapper little man!
He had a speaking part.
It was when they were all holding plates and he said "This next song requires a special prop".
And if you know what Porter sounds like when he talks, you know how dang cute it was when he said 'requires'!
He did a great job!
Then I took the kids home and popped dinner in the oven and then I left for our RS Christmas dinner.
It was a nice evening where I got to talk to lots of ladies in the ward.
Then home and all the kids were ready to hop in bed.
Everyone is so tired.
Elsie was pretty good today.
Still hurting, but I took ibuprofen to the nurse at school so she could give Elsie some in the day.
And Port still had a scratchy voice this morning.
No fever or anything, just mucus-y throat and scratchy.
But he went to school and had a good day.
I hope we can all stay well through the holidays!!!!!!