Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday December 14

I didn't get a lot done around the house today.
Helped in Elsie's class this morning.
Then I came home for some lunch and I FINALLY got my Christmas cards ordered!
But I looked back last year and this is about the time I ordered them last year.
So we are all good :)
After that I went back to the school to hep with Porter's class in Art smart.
Elsie was having a bit of trouble at the end of school.
I went to go and help her because she was having a bit of a melt-down :(
Well, after getting her to talk she told me that she had fallen hard on her bum at lunch recess.
And now it hurt to walk.
Poor girl.
She has hurt her tailbone more than her fair share!
But this one is hurting her pretty bad.
We came home and we put ice on it and she cuddled with her emmy blanket.
Poor girl.
Unfortunately, after taking a rest, it seemed to hurt her even worse :(
I hope it will feel better tomorrow, and not worse!
So tonight for FHE we put together and delivered our 12 days of Nativity to someone.
We had someone we were going to do.
Hadn't thought much about it, just kind of picked someone.
But then last minute, Madi had a suggestion and it felt right.
So we went with it.
And it was so awesome!
Porter and Cassi ran to drop it off and she said they heard the door open and then shouts of "Oh, OH!"
And then over and over. "Oh, what is this! OH!"
That sure made my heart happy.
And I am positive we picked the right person (people) who could use this as part of their Christmas this year.
I do love this tradition.
I feel a little bad.
Usually we deliver one every night for the 12 days.
This year we bundled it all up into one package.
I think it is still a neat thing for the family we do it for.
And it definitely makes life easier for me.......
But I do feel bad about not rounding the kids up and doing it every night.
But this year, it is what we need to do.
We will do it with each other as well each night and that too will help us to think about the nativity and hopefully the joy our 12 days Nativity will bring that other family.
Tomorrow I have not much planned except to clean this house that has really fallen apart!
Still have Christmas boxes laying around needing to be put away.
Lots of laundry to sort and wash....



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Mandy suffered with a sore tail bone for way to long :) I finally took her to the chiropractor...it was a two second fix. We'll hope Elsie just gets better on her own...And no I didn't get Mother of the Year that year...lol