Saturday, December 26, 2015

Saturday December 26

Today was a very low key day.
Dad had to go to work and I didn't really have any plans except to get some laundry done.
Avery came over and hung out with Cassi this morning and Port spent the morning over at Cannon's.
Later on, Cassi had a couple other friends over, Hallie and Keira.
They will be singing in sacrament meeting on the 10th and we needed to start practicing since Cassi will be gone a lot this next week, and then school is back in session!
They sound so pretty together.
And Elsie had a lot of fun being their 'leader'.
Tomorrow they will practice with Sister Burk playing the piano, and I am excited for what guidance she can give them.....since she is so musically talented :)
Later on, Madi went and hung out with Carley Morgan and they did some sledding behind the 4-wheeler.
And then after dinner, she wanted to go and hang out with Cam and Kaylee.
Good grief she is dragging out this "goodbye to her friend' as much as she can ;)
Just teasing.
I let her go hang out for a little bit.
Then tonight, after I got home from picking Madi up, we saw that the water wasn't working :(
I called Dad.
He talked me through some things.
I got it to build enough pressure for tonight, but will check back tomorrow to see if it is still having trouble.
Not good!
I hope it's nothing too bad :(


No comments: