Sunday, November 01, 2015

Sunday November 1

Dad and I had lots of fun this morning.
First we worked together to out a yummy roast in the crock pot for dinner.
Then we decided to make an apple pie together.
Cassi joined in on the apple peeling fun :)
Ya, all the smells and yummy things made it a little hard on fast Sunday.....
But it was so nice to spend that time together.
Port and Elsie wanted to go outside to see the kitty and play around.
So they got themselves all decked out with snow gear.
Silly kids.
It was cold out....but not snow gear cold!
I love when they play good together though!
So you would think we would have had plenty of time to get ready for church given we had basically an extra hour because of Daylights savings......
But we were cutting it a little close.
Still on time, just not enough time to get a padded bench :(
But we of course had time for a picture :)
I know I am a dork, but I am fine with that!






No comments: