Monday, November 02, 2015

Monday November 2

I had a YW pres meeting this morning.
When I got home from that I got the cutest call from Porter telling me that he forgot his lunch, and could I please bring it.
Oh I think my kids sound so young on the phone and it makes me miss their baby version :(
So I took him his lunch and then I went and picked up Stacia.
She and I went out to lunch and it was a lot of fun.
We don't get a lot of time to hang out it seems since school has started, oh and since she was called as the RS president!
So that was fun.
Got a few things done on my errand list after that.
Then the kids were home.
I feel like the days go by so fast!
Port has been so excited that Max and Graham are back.
They have been in Chicago and Florida for the last two weeks!
When I got him from school today, he told me he had a plan.
The boys, Cannon, Max and Graham, we going to come over and they are going to fix up their canal fort.
When there is water in the canal I don't let them play out there.
But now the canal is empty and they are ready to get it all ready to hang out again :)
I just love these boys together and I can't wait to watch them grow into young men together!
I am sure we will have lots and lots of broken bones, broken items, black eyes, and several hundred dollars worth of damage to, well, everything.......
But I am so happy they get to grow up together!


No comments: