Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday September 15

Oh man oh man!
Today was a day!
I knew it was gonna be a packed, run from one thing to another kind of day......
But wowza!
And last night was a rough one with Elsie waking up crying with nightmares :(
Second night in a row.
Dan-it!
So I hope and prayed that she would go back to sleep so that the day would go good for her!
She did.
But I let her sleep until almost 8:30, and we leave for school at about 9!
She was happy and excited about school though, because today's was "Our school is a safe place to be yourself" and they got to wear mismatched clothes :)
They had fun picking what they would wear.
So I got all the kids off to school.
The I headed to a meeting for YW at the church.
We had a little brunch while we ate, which was pretty great :)
And good thing, because as soon as that was over, I ran home, switched the laundry, sorted the batch I just took out, and then I headed back out.
So I didn't have time to eat.
I went to the little ones school for the Art Smart meeting.
After the Art smart meeting I had an hour to do some cleaning up before my VT came over.
She came and we had a nice visit and lesson......
As soon as she left, I hopped in the car to go and pick up Madi and our neighbor boy Grant.
Usually she gets a ride with Sydney, but she had a soccer game, and Madi 'claims; to not know her bus number......
But she will find it out for me ;)
Got home and swapped and sorted another batch of laundry before I left to go and pick up the little ones.
Elsie had a good day.
She had a rough day yesterday, and I was hoping we wouldn't have a bad day today because of how her night went!
But she had a good day, so that is great!
Port did too.
But he is acting weird....I am hoping he hasn't caught a bug.
No fever or anything, but he just seems off :(
K....so got home and got them some snacks before Joanne came over for Elsie's speech.
Again, Elsie worked really well for her.
Cassi got brought back from XC around this time.
Thank goodness for carpooling!!!!!
Joanne left, and I needed to take Porter to the store to get a present for his friends birthday tomorrow!
Got that and then came home and made dinner for the kids while helping with homework at the same time.
Then it was time for me to head out for the relief society activity.
Now I didn't have to go to that, but I really wanted to.
They did a 'back to basics' class of sorts.
Talking about clean and healthy snacks, chemical free beauty and living and then simple spiritual tools.
So it was a great meeting and I am glad I went.
It was done a little after 8, so I was able to get home and get the little ones to bed at a decent time.
I am so beyond tired right now!
I can't wait to curl up in bed...................
After I swap the laundry, of course ;)


1 comment:

Grandma Na said...

SO CUTE!!!!! That is how I like to dress for work too!!! :)