Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thursday September 17

Dad called this morning and said they needed him to stay because they needed someone to drive the truck.
So bummer....but I guess I can't complain about overtime.
So the little ones got to wear mustaches to school for the 'I "mustache" be kind day.....
Elsie was all excited to have a pink mustache, but then when it came down to it, she changed her mind.
That is just fine :)
And look, Kaya!
I got her from the library.
How cool is it that you can rent and and her book along with a bed and stuff, for a week.
I am hoping to add a little excitement to Elsie's reading......
She is loving Kaya, and her buffalo skin dress :)
Today we got Madi's computer back from Dussy boy.
When I opened it and got it started up, there were still some issues.
So the amazing Dussy boy did some of his magic stuff and got it all fixed :)
Thanks Dussy Boy!
That kid can do anything!
Then I got some grocery shopping done.
While there, a giant rain storm came in and I got a text saying that the XC meet was cancelled.
Which was kind of a bummer.....Cassi was so prepared to rock it today!!
Oh well.
After the kids got home from school, we were invited to Bubbles house and she had some pie and cookies to share with us.
Then home and dinner, more rain, and homework.
Oh and a rainbow :)




No comments: