Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday September 13

I got half of our Peterson Family reunion chatbooks yesterday.
The kids had a lot of fun looking through them before church.
We also had a special 9/11 Music and the Spoken Word recorded.
That was neat to watch as well.
Very emotional!
Then we got all ready for church.
Lucky me, we had enough time to take a picture of the kids before we left :)
Oh, we all know they will love to see these weekly pictures once they are old and wrinkly!
Church was good.
Elsie wouldn't go to class alone, but went if I stayed with her.
That is more than she would let me do the last few weeks.
So I will take it!
Then she went to sharing time just fine, because Dad is in there :)
After church, we ate dads yummy roast with my yummy sweet potatoes (along with other yummy stuff :)
We played some football outside.
Madi is wanting to do the powder puff thing, and needed to learn some football stuff :)
Then we had to finish up some homework.
We are all so tired from the late game last night.
Which was an emotional roller coaster, and did not end well for us.
Not at all!
Big bummer!
(Stop your gloating Dussy boy!)


No comments: