Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday September 12

We are in the middle of watching the BSU vs BYU game right now.
But I wanted to get this done.....cause I'm sure it will be a late night!
This morning everyone slept in....until about 8ish.
I took Cassi running with me this morning.
That was fun.
She's got it.
She is her biggest obstacle!
She's got speed and she's got good form.
She just has to believe that she can push through!
We did three miles and she was awesome.
Every time we sprinted she went ahead of me.
Impressive!
I hope it will help improve her time next meet to have the boost that she had from today.
She needs that confidence!
When we were gone, Dad had gone to Legacy Feed where they were having some screaming deal on propane refills :)
Port cleaned his room, because I said no playing with the boys until it was clean!
And Madi watched Elsie while she painted some of the deck.
When we got back home, Madi and I went and got started on her desk.
We got it all sanded down.
And we got it painted.
The top still needs finished sanding and we are staining the top a brownish grey to look like the old barn wood she has on her wall.
It was fun working with her and I hope we get it finished soon.
I also painted the cabinets that we are putting in the kitchen built-in.
Dad worked on the Suburban breaks today.
It had a squeak the other day, and he wanted to check it out.
He ended up replacing the hub wheel assembly on it.
Man oh man....I love that he can do anything :)
So that took all day.
Cassi and Elsie played and got some cleaning done.
Port got to hang with the boys for a bit and he helped Dad out too and he also helped Madi and I with some sanding.
About 4, Cassi's friend Kiali came over.
The XC coach wanted the kids to run 4-5 miles over the weekend.
Well, Kiali wanted to run with Cass :)
Cassi said she ran, but would love to run more.
So Kiali came over, and the got a good 2 mile run in.
Good job Cass!!!!
Kaili stayed for dinner.
We made pizza.
Then we ended the night with some popcorn and the game :)


No comments: