Sunday, August 02, 2015

Sunday August 2

I hope that once school time rolls around things will get easier with going to class at church!
Port, after his nap during sacrament meeting, went to class.
So that was good.
But Elsie was a stinker again.
She promised she would go, and planned on going.
She even found out that her teachers were gone and it was a sub, and she was okay with that.
It was when the class was full of boys and she was the only girl that she didn't want to do it.
I sat with her for a little while.
Then she got all grumpy about getting hungry and she was disturbing the class, so I took her out.
Class was almost over, so she stuck with me and I took her into sharing time with me.
I was asked to share a bit about my experience with miracles during sharing time.
So I sat in there, but realized they had music time first, so then I went to YW while Elsie sat with Cassi.
I got some of the lesson before I headed out to see where they were in primary.
Elsie was out with Cassi in the hall, she was being a stinker again.
So I sat her back down with me and listened to the sharing time until it was my turn.
Sister Hill had asked me to share a bit about our experience and the miracles we saw.
I shared with them first about how I saw Elsie surrounded by angels.
How Elsie would have felt that same force from the roll that broke Brent's back, but instead she was completely unharmed.
Not even a little bruise.
Then I told them about how all the scans in Evanston showed bleeding in his abdomen, bruising on his liver, broken spleen, and much more.
Then after a priesthood blessing given to him by his brother, and he was life-flighted to the U of U hospital, where they re-scanned him and only found a his broken back.
I also shared with them the miracle that came because of them.
Our ward held a ward fast that Sunday, along with many many family and friends.
Saturday, I didn't know how we would get through this.
He was in so much pain.
Everything looked impossible to move forward.
After that mass-group fast on the next day, he was actually able to get up and start walking with the brace on.
A true miracle.
If you saw him on Saturday and then saw him on the next day, you too would KNOW it was a real true Miracle brought about by the prayers and Faith of so many of those who truly love him and out family.
I know miracles happen.
Even little ones.
Sometimes we don't always get the 'miracles' we want, but the Lord always gives us what we need.
I am so grateful for the hand of the Lord in our lives.
Especially my family's life.
Anyway.....
Then church was over, and we came home and there was some timeout involved because of some fighting and hitting that happened at the end of church.
But things kinda cooled down and we had a relaxing evening.
Madi heads out to EFY tomorrow.
I am driving her and a few of her friends to Rexburg in the early morning.
I am excited for her to have a fun week....but I know we will be missing her!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are a beautiful family!!! Thanks for sharing your miracles!!!