Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wednesday July 22

Oh man....it sure is nice to sleep in your own bed :)
Everyone slept in a bit.
I went for a run and almost got eaten again by the hawk.
I kid you not.
It sat on a post and then would fly in circles around me.
I had to stop and walk at that point to keep my eye on it the whole time as I passed by.
I kept my camera ready in one hand and a handful of rocks in the other.
I had to document in case he ate me....... :(
Not cool hawk, not cool!
*****
We put away our trip stuff.
Did more laundry.....cleaned more stuff.....
Dad didn't very good this morning, so we let him rest.
But later he was feeling better.
He put my new faucet in :)
I do love it.
*****
Port was so excited to finally use the clay that they pulled from the bottom of Salem pond.
He wanted to make a cowl to eat his cereal out of.
I told him he should probably just use it to hold keys or stuff like that :)
But it will be awesome when it dries :)
*****
Madi had baptisms for the dead at 4, and they needed priesthood holders.
So Brent offered to go.
They headed out and sounds like they had a good time.
Vern came over with some cupcakes for Elsie and a birthday present.
And also a gift that was left on our doorstep.
It was from Mrs. Dynka!!!!
I am so sad we missed her!
She came by on Elsie's birthday while we were gone :(
So sad!
Gonna have to see if we can find out how to get a hold of her!
Love that lady!
She is just the sweetest.
She was one of Elsie's aides this last year.
How awesome is it that she remembered Elsie bug's birthday????!!!!
Anyway.
And Elsie got fun buffalo gifts from Vern and she also made her some yummy cupcakes :)
Then Madi came home and I had to rush out to go to YW.
We played an LDS version of Taboo.
I think it was fun for us all :)

(This does not even look as close as it ACTUALLY was!!!!!)








1 comment:

Mom/Grandma/Nana said...

The family reunion was so wonderful but it is always good to get back to your own bed!!
The hawk worries me... don't become his dinner!!!! LOVE YOU!