Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday June 14

Sunday's are becoming a favorite day for me, I think.
We are working on it....and they have become pretty enjoyable :)
This morning we got up and had a nice big muffin breakfast......that's big for me.
I should be better about breakfast stuff.....but when I have a real full kitchen, that's the plan!
Then we started getting ready for church.
Madi had a BYC meeting this morning.
And we all got to church on time.
I do always enjoy church.
I wish it wasn't hard to get the little ones to go to their classes.
But they both went, and they both had a great day.
Madi was released today as the Beehive president.
She will be a Miamaid in a couple months now....and then Cassi will be a Beehive shortly after that.
So crazy how fast time flies!
After church we had a yummy pork/mustard/apple/brown sugar thing that dad had in the crock-pot....and it was soooo yummy!
It was a big hit with everyone.
After dinner we just went and sat on the couch and everyone got some reading in.
I would love for Elsie to get a lot more reading in this summer.
I don;t want things to be too hard for her next year.
I want her to love reading!
Now with her new glasses, maybe we can make that happen!
Maybe....
We got the camera out and the girls wanted to 'play' with it and take some pictures.
They got some fun shots :)
Elsie's are my favorite.
They are all a little nutty!
Port and I came up with a new game.
He is so creative with his Legos'.
He can come up with so many neat things without any instructions.
So I told him I would get a handful of Legos' and he would have 15 minutes to make something out of it.
He did such a great job.
Most of the things he builds are some kind of jet/airplane thing.
The second time we played the game, I told him it had to be a robot.
He did pretty awesome, but didn't finish and I didn't get a picture because Eldon and Bubbles stopped by.
They have been gone all week getting stuff done at the cabin in McCall.
So we visited for a little bit and decided to have some ice cream sundaes.
We had a fun time chatting and playing and trying to keep Porter from being too hyper.
I remember being super annoying when visitors were at our house when I was little......
I seem to have passed that gene down to the boy :(
Oh well...I guess I turned out okay......right?














1 comment:

Nancy said...

You turned out perfect!!!