Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday June 13

So everyone slept in pretty good today.
It was nice.
The dog is who woke me up.....he was barking at some runners.
But, that got me to head out on my run, so it's all good :)
Port has been counting down the days until the Lowe's build and grow workshop.
They are starting a new avengers thing each week.
This is the first week.
I tried to sign him up....but it was full.
So our scheme today, was to go and see if his little puppy dog eyes would get them to let him do one :)
I was gonna go with the boys, but I wanted to be sure to be home so I could take Madi and pick up our neighbor Sadee to go for the Ironman.
The girls help with handing waters out and that is where we get a lot of our money for camp.
I would hate to be late!!!!!
So dad went and all went good.
The boy got the stuff to build and everyone was happy!
Don't worry, I will make sure he is signed up for the next one :)
Well, at about 10:13....I got a text.
Asking if Madi was coming to Ironman!!!!!!!!
They were supposed to be there at 10....not 11!!!
AHHHH!
So we hopped in the car, Madi had no lunch, no sunscreen....nothing :(
I did get her a bottle of water to take.
Then we went and picked up Sadee and got them to the stake center in time before everyone left.
Madi was not happy with me :(
I felt so bad!!!!!
But it turned out okay.
She had friends share lunch with her.....but she did get her faced a bit burned :(
But she had fun and I think she forgave me.
It's funny....she asked me like three times this morning if I knew for sure it was at 11.
I got mad at her every time....YES Madi.....11!!!!!
Oh man.
Mom of the year right here :(
Anyway.......
So Madi was gone a lot of the day.
*****
I got some grocery shopping done as well as some other shopping.
I got some towels and shower curtain and rod etc. for our bathroom.
And some stuff I am gonna need for camp as well.
Madi and I need to go on Monday to get some more stuff.
I am excited....nervous, but excited :)
We cleaned rooms and did a lot of laundry today.
It makes me happy that laundry is getting done and put away all in the same day!
Yay for organization.
Wanna know a secret???
I think deep down I am a really organized person.....
But it seems so overwhelming sometimes.....and I just give up.
So I am trying my darnedest to let that organized person, way deep inside, help me out here!
We did a lot of little jobs today.
The front of the deck got cleaned off.
That made me so happy.
It had a bunch of wood and stuff.....made us look like we were under construction ;)
So that all got moved to the side of the house.
So the front looks so happy and inviting.
I just need some rocking chairs :)
Maybelle is getting big.
She is a fun one, with a cute personality.
She loves to play.....a lot!
I think she will be a great mouser!
She loves to hunt and attack things.....including feet :)
No, I still don't like cats.....but kitty's are fine.
I also took a picture of Elsie on the front steps.
She has been doing so great on the stairs.
On the front steps up to the deck, she can walk up them without holding onto anything (usually).
This is so huge!!!!!!
Once inside she walks up the big stairs so well holding on the rail, or wall.
And back down, she does the same.
It's a huge deal for her to be working like this every day!!!!
Katie is gonna be so proud of her when we go to PT!
Notice I used my big girl camera today!
When they were playing with the kitty, I started to use my phone.....then I thought NO.....big camera is coming out today :)
Glad I did.
*****
Dad was pretty dang sore today.
It is definitely gonna take some time to get used to not having the brace.
And to build up his muscle.
But he's got this!







No comments: