Monday, June 01, 2015

Monday June 1

Oh....I can't even tell you how less hectic our mornings have felt.
How things have a place.
Oh.....I feel like I can breathe!
Yes, there is still a lot unfinished.
A LOT!!!!
But oh my goodness, my stress level seems to have gone down quite a bit!
Anyway.....
When i got back from taking the kids to school we had a small army show up again.
Drew and Aaron came.
As well as Jeremy Woodland and Casey Tolly.
Jeremy and Casey had some fun rigs with them.
Jeremy had some rolling scaffolding!
And Casey had his bucket truck!
The plan was the hang the soffits today.
So those rigs were the perfect tools for the job!!!!
They did some awesome work today!
We have been having birds making nests like crazy up in the open spots along the roof.
No good!
So now it is all closed off!
Yay!
Seriously, these 4 guys gave their entire day to get this done for us.
We are so thankful.
It was so awesome of them!!!!!
That was the last real big project that NEEDED to get done!
Yes, we still have the kitchen, floors and master bath to do......
BUT.....that is not anything that we have to have done.
Kitchen is in the works.
The counters and stuff are hired out.....
I will paint the cabinets myself.
And the floors will get done when the rest of the floors get done.
And we can do without doors on the cupboards until we get around to doing them :)
But what I am saying is that there is really nothing else that is a rush to get done.
We have been lifted and held over the last few months by sweet angels every week!!!!
And now we are at a spot that I really didn't think we would get to for.....who knows when!
I am just so thankful.
So happy, and we feel so loved.
We feel anxious and ready to give back.
*****
I was going to take Elsie to PT today, but when I got there she was crying in the nurses offie with a tummy ache :(
Well, I took her home and once she went potty....she felt just fine!
School was almost out anyway :)
But we did skip PT.
*****
The Youngs invited us over to their house for a swim for FHE tonight :)
It is always fun to get the girls together.
That boy is a stinker.....but that is pretty usual!
But it was a nice relaxing night.
Thanks to the Youngs :)


The reason some are white and mismatched is because they are the cut-off part for the ceiling of the deck.
Maybe having it like this, checker-board style, will help encourage us to get them painted ;)










1 comment:

Nancy said...

So glad you've been able to add some organization to your life! Now you'll have time to run in the mornings:)