Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday April 30

 I had big ambitions this morning.....
But once I got the back from taking the kids to school....I just couldn't muster anything.
My whole body hurt and I felt exhausted.
Dad told me to go lay down, which he tells me to do all the time, but this time I said I would.
I slept pretty much until I had to go and get Porter.
Then I got Port and did some laundry and tried to get some other stuff done before I jumped in the shower and then go pick up Madi for PT.
So that whole morning was pretty much wasted.
Aaron hale was here a lot of the day getting pieces cut for the closet shelving...
So at least he got stuff done :)
Well, I got Madi from school and we went to PT, but she said she wasn't feeling good....she had a tummy ache.
The therapist said we should just skip it today and wait until next time when she feels better.
So we went home....well first I had to take a return back to the UPS store.....but then we went home.
Dad has been looking around for suburbans.
He wanted to get out and go look at the dealerships.
He needed to get out of the house anyway.
He has been feeling pretty cooped up the last few days.
So we left the kiddos and he and I went to look.
And......we came home with a new suburban!
Well, not new....it's a 2007.
But we got an awesome deal and it is in great shape.
We are pretty excited about it.
Most excited about the captain seats in the second row.
Something we really wanted to get and is hard to find in the suburban.
So yay....
The kids were pretty excited when we pulled up in it.
We all hopped in and took it for a drive, and picked up some burgers for dinner.
Everyone loves it :)


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks great! So glad you found what you wanted!

Nancy said...

Happy for you!!!

Emily Peterson said...

WOW!! Exciting!!!! It's a great looking car!!! It will be perfect for you guys!!