Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday April 17

It was a packed day today....and now a late night.
So I will have to add pictures tomorrow.
It was the character assembly today, and Elsie was nominated this month.
So exciting :)
And also, Cassi's drama club performance was today.
The have been working on their play "The 100 year snooze" for a few months now and it was fun to finally get to see it.
Dad wanted to go to the assembly.....but he was hurting pretty bad when he woke up.
So I recorded it all for him.
After the assembly, I came home and dad and I worked on insurance stuff.
Blah!
No fun :(
But we should be getting some money for the car soon.
Still haven't decided what to replace it with.
We had it all paid off, and so I don;t want to get something where we have another payment.......
But we also don;t want to just buy an older junky car.
So, there's not really a rush.
We all fit in dads truck, and me and the kids fit in the car.
And we also have Pat and Steve's Suburban on loan for as long as we need.
They sure spoil our little family :)
Anyway.....Once Port came home, he and the boys played right away with the hose on the trampoline.
Brrr!
Crazy boys!
Aaron Hale was over here and got shelves put in Cassi's closet and finished up a couple more window trim.
The stairs guy came too.
He got the skirt put on and a few steps.
He is doing such a great job.
They are going to be beautiful.
A definite focal point of the house :)
About 2:30, I went and picked madi up early to take her to the afternoon performance of Cassi's play.
Madi had PT at 4, and she wouldn't get home in time if she rode the bus, so it worked out good for me to pick her up,  go to the play again, then take Madi to PT.
Vern came to the afternoon performance and was able to take Cassi and Elsie home after school so I could get Madi to PT.
So things went good at the PT.
I guess.
I am really impressed with the lady we are working with.
And it is close by, so that will make it much easier to do appt's twice a week.
She just checked over all of Madi today to get a feel of what needs to be done.
She says that she does suspect some impingement on the nerve because of loss of strength she has down her left side :(
She said it is at the L5 level.
Bummer!!!!
So we will work with her for about 3 weeks, and if the therapist doesn't think things are improving......then we will go see Dr. Showalter, the pediatric neurologist, again and make more plans for imaging and such.
So for now, we will hope and pray that what our therapist does will relieve whatever is pushing on her nerve.
We came home and the kiddos played with the Morgan kids for a while.
had dinner, then Cassi and Port went back to the Morgans for a movie night and I took Madi to her friends house for a little get-together.
After I dropped Madi off, I took Elsie to the Morgans house too and then went and got some stuff from Walmart.
When I came home, dad was upstairs where Aaron was working.
He was getting some stuff done around the house.
He was being safe....hopefully smart.
I think it was good for him mentally to get around and do some stuff.
Then Vern and Billy brought the kiddos back from the Morgans house, and I went and got Madi.
Then were finally all in bed around 10:45.
Please, oh please, sleep in everyone!!!!!!














1 comment:

Grandma Na said...

I would LOVE to see Cassi's assembly!!! Is there anyway you can post the recording??