Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday March 28

This morning the PT came early and got him up out of bed.
He was not pumped to do this :(
And it hurt him quite a lot.
He did take a few steps, but not without paying for it once he got back in bed.
They changed one of the medications, and it seemed to really help.
And he has slept much of the day, which is a good thing.
He needs sleep.
He wouldn't eat all day until I finally got him to eat some of his dinner.
Later on tonight he was able to sit up and it wasn't too bad.
Which was encouraging!
My mom came out this afternoon and stayed for awhile.
It was nice to have some time with her.
Thanks mom for coming :)
The kids spent the morning bouncing between Cindy and Sandra.
They went and saw the car.
Well, Cassi and Elsie went with Sandra to do that.
So scary to see the pictures.
And they also went and saw the Buffalos.
Of course.
I think Elsie was a happy bug :)
I know Madi had a good nap at Cindy's house while Port watched a movie.
 Then after they all lunch when Emmy met up with Cindy and Dave in Heber and took them to her house.
Then Dave and Cindy headed to the hospital and we had a nice visit for a while with my mom.
Em texted me pictures as soon as they got to her house.
I am so blessed to know that these kids are being so well taken care of.
I am staying the night again with Dad.
This time he asked me to.
He must like me or something ;)
Wish us luck tonight!









No comments: