Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday February 24

We started painting today!
This will be a big job.
With LOTS of paint!
I got almost all of Elsie's room done.
Seems it will take more than a gallon of paint, I think I need an extra quart for each room.
Dad got the kitchen and some ceiling sprayed on.
We will have to touch it up a bit.
It's hard to tell when you spray white on white!
The sprayer is great, but I think we go through way more paint than we would to brush it.....
But to brush the ceiling will not be fun :(
So we will probably sick with the sprayer, and brush for touch ups.
We will go and get more paint in the morning and keep on going :)
*****
I made a quick stop to go see Jenni for her birthday.
Would have liked to go out to lunch with her, but both our days were packed.
But it was good to see her again for a bit :)



1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

The painting is looking great!! Yeah, the sprayer is a lot easier for the ceiling!