Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday February 23

 Today was a busy run-around day!
After my run, I went to pick Cassi up from school to take her to her dentist appointment.
After that, I brought her back to school, and picked up Porter and took him home.
After a bit, I left to go pick Stacia up.
It;s her birthday today and we met up with some friends for lunch.
It was a lot of fun :)
I came home and had to leave right away to go get Elsie out of school to take her to PT.
Today at PT was awesome!!!!!!!
She rocked it!
She always has a hard time with the stairs.....she fights to let go of the rails, or walls.
Well, today, acting as a ballerina, she went down and up the stairs without holdinog on!
This is such a big deal.
She is so very awesome!
This is a milestone we have been waiting for for a long time!!!!
So proud of my Elsie bug!!!!!
After PT, and after fighting rush hour home.....
We got home and decided for FHE tonight we would go get burgers, then run to Lowes and have the kiddos pick out paint colors for their rooms.
Then when we came home we read a story in the new Friend about choosing the right....
That kinda goes along with 'choosing the right' paint, right????  ;)
*****
Also, Port has been on a heart hunt for me lately.
Today he found a heart shadow and a heart chicken nugget.
That's my boy :)
I almost forgive him for being so rotten at Lowes :(.....








1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Yeah Elsie!!! So awesome going up and down the stairs with no hands!!!

Choose the Right is a good lesson and it goes well with picking the paint colors!! :o)