Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday February 28

Dad and I spent a good chunk of today at Lowes pricing out stuff for the stairs, floors, etc.
We got some wood to start on my ship-lap walls.
I will paint them white.....and I am super excited about them!!!!!
Dad did a great job.
It's gonna look so pretty!
*****
Cassi and Avery worked on painting Cassi's room.
Gonna need to get more paint for her room too.
She also wants the back wall to be a chalkboard wall....so we will see how that goes :)
Elsie had a blast painting with Madi in her room.
Not sure how helpful she really was.....but they were sure cute painting together.
And man, she got paint all over herself :)
*****
It was a beautiful sunset tonight....
But not only that, the other side of the sky was a pretty pink color.
I wonder if that means good things for tomorrow, or bad.....
*****
The Morgans got Big hero 6 from Redbox yesterday, and I borrowed it from them before they turned in back in :)
So that's what we did tonight as a family.
Such a good movie.
And oh my goodness, Elsie bug and her laugh!
Seriously the best!










1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

The ship lap walls will look so good!!!

The painting looks fun! I love that the kids are painting their own rooms - just one more way to create memories in their own room!!

What a gorgeous sky!