Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday February 20

Sanding happened today, and the texture finished.They also put a coat of primer on for us.
Not sure if the job is complete.....but I think it is pretty darn close!
Yay!!!
I need to pick paint colors!
*****
Dad had an early dentist appointment.
And I had mine later on in the day.
I was supposed to go next Monday with Cassi, but my broken tooth was bothering me, so they got me in.
After his appointment, Dad got a truckload full of wood to finish the deck railing.
Did I say yet how much I LOVE my railing?????
Cause I do ;)
*****
After I got Port from school, I had to run and get Madi.
Poor girl had another migraine :(
She came home, threw up, then went right to bed for a few hours.
Luckily she felt better when she woke up.
Such a bummer that she has to get migraines!
*****
Tonight, Port and I made bikes for his bike cake.
This was something i bribed him with to get him to go to church last Sunday.
A bike cake.
Then he decided to make a big 'thing' of it.
He wants the boys (Max, Graham, Cannon, and Port) to do a bike show for Bubbles and Eldon.
Then have bike cake afterwards :)
So we made some chocolate bikes by tracing a picture of a bike onto wax paper on top.
He did a great job :)
Now we will just make a dirt hill to put the bikes on.



1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I'm excited to see the railing all finished! So exciting!!

Those bikes look awesome!! It will be a fun bike show!!