Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday December 23

I'm pretty sure things keep getting better.
He was up around moving a little more today.
He even had a little task to do.
I bought a mirror with the door hanger thing unattached.
He was pretty eager to be the one in charge of that.
Maybe he needs to start up a crocheting hobby....to keep him busy.
I am totally kidding.
Pretty sure that wouldn't fly with him.
But maybe a little whittling would do :)
We did some movie watching today.
Dad laid down to try and take a nap around 3 or so.
I took the kids to the dollar store to buy each other gifts.
They think it is a fun tradition.......and they usually find pretty perfect things for each other.
They also hid some dollar bills around the place.
Another one of the things we like to do for our 12 days of Christmas activities that we just hadn't gotten to yet.
So that was fun to fit in as well :)
We had Aaron Hale come out again with his son to start with a little electrical work.
They are so great.
Another meal to freeze brought by Jen Poulson.
Christmas yummies left here too.
When I got back from the store with the kids I got ready to pull one of the frozen meals out of the freezer....then Pat Young called me.
She said she was on her way with dinner for us.
And man it was yummy!
After dinner we sat down and watched "Home Alone" then tried to get everyone to bed at a good time.
Tomorrow is Christmas eve!!!!
Crazy!
I THINK I am all ready.
Except for wrapping.
But I can get that done quick since it is a pretty simple Christmas this year :)
 

No comments: