Monday, December 01, 2014

Monday December 1

Well, I already feel overwhelmed and out of control!
I am starting to think school does this to me!!!
I got the kids off to school fine.
Then I got started on cleaning out the closet space downstairs so the heating guy and plumbing guy can punch some holes in the walls to run some lines.
Man, there is a bunch of junk in there.
So, as of right now, it looks like a bigger mess than what I started with :)
That's how it goes.
Before I knew it, it was time to go and get Porter from school.
Once I got him home and fed, we headed to Wal-Mart to get some necessities.....toilet paper, garbage bags....
Got home and then took Port over to Max and Grahams house and picked Elsie up from school and took her to PT.
Elsie did a good job....but she was a bit of a stinker.
It's always hard to get back into things after a break :)
After PT, Elsie and I went to Plato's closet to find some stuff for the big girls for Christmas.
Found some good stuff, then headed home, on a very crowded freeway.
While Elsie and I were gone, Cassi Madi and Porter were having fun at home.
Port is on a ninja kick (again)....and he has some pretty sweet moves :)
Madi braided Cassi and Avery's hair, and they got all dressed up.
Pretty cute.
When Elsie and I got home, Port was all ready to do Family Home Evening.
It was the cutest thing.
He had one cup with water in it, with a little slice of orange on the side and a straw....(it HAD to have a straw :)
And then he had a pop.
After we said a prayer, he started asking questions about what we thought was healthy and not healthy.
Dang, I should have video-taped him.
He was so serious and cute about it.
Made me smile :)
 




 
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Port makes an awesome ninja!!

Those are such pretty braids that Madi did!

Fun FHE lesson Porter!!